Win Easter Lunch for Four People at the Radisson Blu St. Helen’s Hotel – Closed
The Radisson Blu St. Helen’s Hotel resides on a historical estate built in 1750. The elegant décor and preserved architecture of this Dublin hotel provide a refined accommodation near the city centre and just 18 kilometres from Dublin International Airport. Guests can sample award-winning Italian dishes at talavera or the exclusive Le Panto. Both of these Dublin restaurants are housed on site at the Radisson Blu St. Helen’s Hotel, where they delight diners with culinary masterpieces. This Easter Sunday the team are hosting a specially created 3 course Easter Lunch menu created by renowned executive head chef Giancarlo Anselmi priced from €35pp. They will also have an Egg Hunt to keep the little ones happy on the day.
One lucky Taste winner can enjoy this 3 Course Easter Lunch for four people on Sunday 27th March.
To Win Prize Simply Follow The Steps Below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 23rd March 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 24th March 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Radisson Blu St.Helens) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is Anne Marie Tallon