Win a 4 Course Tasting Dinner for 2 at Yang’s Chinese in Clontarf with a Cocktail Each – Closed
Yangs Chinese Restaurant is located on the Clontarf road, a stones throw from St. Anne’s Park, and on a perfect spot to enjoy the lovely sea view. At Yang’s, their goal is to deliver great Chinese food with an authentic Chinese dining experience. All food at Yang’s is prepared fresh daily with the finest ingredients and is cooked to order. Its traditionally oriental decor, and warm, welcoming ambiance will ensure a comfortable, relaxed and memorable meal.
Their dishes are free of MSG and cooked to order. Yang’s traditional oriental setting enhances their authentic Chinese dining experience and their friendly staff is keen to offer a warm, welcoming ambiance.
In order to book a table at Yang’s now, simply call (01) 833 4400 / (01) 833 9900 or visit Yang’s website for more information.Win this competition to enjoy a 4 course tasting dinner for 2 at Yang’s Chinese in Clontarf with a cocktail Each.
This competition includes:
– Four-course dinner for two.
– A cocktail each.
– Free car park.
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Emer Breen.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 9th April 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 10rd April 2017
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Yangs Clontarf) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.