Win Dinner for Two and a Bottle of Wine at Avalon Restaurant in Donnybrook – Closed
Avalon Restaurant is offering a fine dining experience for two. The stylish restaurant, owned by experienced restaurateur Sheerin Wilde and with outstanding head chef Eamonn Connors, focuses on serving contemporary cuisine in a stylish and comfortable setting.
Inspired in the island where King Arthur pulled out his sword Excalibur, they aim to become as legendary as the mythical place and for that they have combined the best Irish ingredients with eclectic elements of European fine dining, in an elegant and inviting surrounding.
For your chance at winning Dinner for Two and a Bottle of Wine at Avalon Restaurant in Donnybrook simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is … Ciara Enright. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th September 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 30th September 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Avalon Restaurant) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.