Win a Festive Dinner for Two People in Seasons Restaurant at The InterContinental Dublin With a Bottle of Bubbles – CLOSED
The stylish 5 star InterContinental Dublin Hotel is an elegant urban resort, nestled on two acres in the exclusive neighbourhood of Ballsbridge.
A retreat for travellers to Dublin looking for historic sophistication minutes from Dublin city centre, the 197 luxurious Rooms and Suites afford views of the city skyline, coast and mountains. Indulge in Irish cuisine and cocktails, or relax in The Spa, sauna and heated pool.
With a number of restaurants and bars for dining and drinks, InterContinental Dublin is a lively all-day dining destination in a comfortable and stylish atmosphere from early-morning breakfasts to late-night cocktails; there’s always something new and delicious.
To help you get into the festive spirit, TheTaste and the InterContinental Dublin are giving you the chance to win a festive dinner for two people in Seasons Restaurant with a bottle of Valdo Prosecco this December.
For your chance to win this amazing festive prize , simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Amanda Mulligan
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight November 30th 2017
– Overall winner will be announced December 1st 2017
– The winner must redeem their competition voucher in December 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid