Win Dinner for 2 + Bottle of Wine at the next Gaslight Bar & Brasserie Supper Club, “The Butcher Counter” on 6th June in Hotel Meyrick Galway – Closed
Last month we introduced to you the Gaslight Bar & Brasserie, recommending our readers check it out on their next trip to Galway
Located at Hotel Meyrick, on Eyre Square in the heart of Galway, the Gaslight has become one of the city’s most talked-about casual dining venues since opening last year. The Team regularly run Supper Clubs on unique themes, working with local producers and creating innovative experiences for their guests.
We are delighted to have a 3 course meal for 2 guests, with a bottle of wine to be won at their next Supper Club – “The Butcher Counter”, which takes place on Saturday June 6th
‘The Butcher Counter’ will introduce a new pop up butcher block concept for one night only, with a range of luscious meats, all sourced from local farms. The Gaslight team are serious about food and Head Chef, Sean Buckley will happily help you to select your preferred cut and deftly prepare it for cooking – literally from farm to fork for your pleasure.
To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize, simply follow the steps below…
This competition is now Closed – Winner Terry Lyons
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details into the competition form below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Over 18s only
– Closing date for entries is midnight on Saturday 3rd June 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on Sunday 4th June 2015
– Winner must be able to attend Meyrick Supper Club “The Butcher Counter” on 6th June in Galway
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Meyrick Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid