Here’s your chance to experience five-star luxury this summer. Stylishly chic, traditionally charming and famously welcoming, the Fitzwilliam Hotel is unlike anything else. This boutique hotel is nestled into the best address in two of Ireland’s favourite cities; Grafton Street in Dublin and Great Victoria Street in Belfast.
To celebrate the summer season, Citron restaurant at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin and The Restaurant at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast are inviting you to indulge in a three course dining experience with a bottle of wine. The sumptuous menu is carefully prepared with local ingredients to deliver flavour in a clever and delicious way.
You will be treated to a luxurious overnight stay in one of our gorgeous guestrooms at the Fitzwilliam Hotel of your choice. Enjoy your contemporary haven in the centre of it all with the most comfortable bed you won’t want to leave.
The menu is available Tuesday to Saturday and a full wine list will be offered to diners. Call Dublin +353 1 478 7000 or Belfast +44 (0) 28 9044 2080 for more information or visit www.fitzwilliamhoteldublin.com or www.fitzwilliamhotelbelfast.com to reserve your table.
The competition winner will enjoy:
– Overnight stay in Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin or Belfast
– Dinner for two in Citron or The Restaurant
– Bottle of wine to enjoy with your dinner
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Debbie McKinney. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 28th July 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 29th July 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Fitzwilliam) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid