Wright’s Findlater is one of Howth’s most prominent buildings. Home to The Asgard restaurant on the first floor and the stylish Sky Bar on the second, Wright’s Findlater has the best views out across Howth Harbour to Ireland’s Eye.
A contemporary bar and restaurant serving the finest seafood and steaks, quality wines, cocktails and a selection of Irish whiskeys, Wright’s Findlater has everything you need for dinner, nights out and events.
Chef Ciaran Brown sources only the best local and seasonal produce so you are guaranteed a quality culinary experience.
We are giving away a two course dinner for two in Wright’s Findlater with a bottle of house wine.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th July 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 15th July 2016
– Prize is two course for two people and a bottle of house wine
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Wright’s Findlater) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
The winner is …. Dale Mandeville