Yang’s Chinese Restaurant is located on the Clontarf road, a stones throw from St. Anne’s Park, and on a perfect spot to enjoy the lovely sea view. At Yang’s of Clontarf, their goal is to deliver great Chinese food with an authentic Chinese dining experience.
All food is prepared fresh daily with the finest ingredients and is cooked to order. Its traditionally oriental decor, and warm, welcoming ambiance will ensure a comfortable, relaxed and memorable meal.
Their dishes are free of MSG and cooked to order. Yang’s traditional oriental setting enhances their authentic Chinese dining experience and their friendly staff is keen to offer a warm, welcoming ambiance.
During the Holiday season, Yang’s is offering a fabulous 5 course dinner menu, ideal to taste their fine Chinese food. From the 18th of November and through the month of December, there will be live music on every Friday, to add to the celebratory feeling of Christmas.
You can book a table for their Christmas party now, simply call (01) 833 4400 / (01) 833 9900 or visit Yang’s website for more information.
This competition includes:
– Five-course dinner for two.
– Bottle of wine.
– Free car park.
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is …. Glenn Predy
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Prior reservations are required.
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 29th November 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 30th November 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Yang’s) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.