THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
RIBA Cafe and Restaurant is a neighbourhood restaurant in Stillorgan. The menus deliver the best of home-grown Irish produce, cooked simply, allowing the freshness and quality to stand out. RIBA is committed to bringing to the plate the best of Irish produce, at a time when it is important to support the value, the effort, and the commitment of our Irish Producers and farmers.
The restaurant is spacious, warm and welcoming, with comfortable banquette seating and booths. So whether you are celebrating a special occasion, or just enjoying the company of friends and family, this casual bistro experience is always enjoyable.
The prize includes:
– 4 glasses of prosecco on arrival
– 3 course meal for 4 people
– A bottle of wine
For your chance to win simply share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
– Share this competition on Twitter
– Share this competition on Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th October 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 12pm on 30th October 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Riba) ezines
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
THE WINNER IS MANDY GIBBONS.