WIN Dinner for 4 people with Prosecco @ThegHotel for the #GalwayRaces – Closed
This competition is now closed, the winner was Shane Raftery.
As Galway prepares to be the hotspot of racing this summer, TheTaste has teamed up with The g Hotel & Spa to give you the chance of winning dinner for 4 people with prosecco during the Galway Racing Week.
The g Hotel & Spa have a Galway Races line up to dream for – from two Tipster Brunch mornings hosted by Davy Russell and Gordon Elliot including a transfer to the racecourse for only €29 to the fantastic Ladies Day music line up led by Spring Break 80s Band, the fashionistas and style gurus will be there in force. Ladies Day also features the annual Best Hat event with Philip Treacy prize worth over €3,500 and the newly introduced Most Stylish Man event judged by Irish sport stars and Louis Copeland who is fitting the most dapper gent with a tailored suit along with 2 Six Nations tickets. We know where all the hipster husbands, groovy gents, stylish sons and fashionable fellas will be for this year’s Raceweek! #gDapperGent #GalwayRaces
The prize includes:
– WIN Dinner for 4 people with Prosecco in Restaurant Gigis at the g hotel
To be in with a chance of winning this exclusive prize just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter and follow @Restaurantgigis
Step 2: Share this competition on Facebook and Like @theghotelgalway
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Over 18’s only
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Prize is a fixed date and cannot be change for another.
– Closing date for entries is 9pm on Friday 24th July 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 24th July 2015, you must be able to dine in the g hotel.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The G Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid