Win Dinner for 2 for an ENTIRE YEAR at 777 – Closed
#777TattooYou Competition is back! 777 is offering the chance to Win a Dinner a Month for Two People for an Entire Year!
Entering this fantastic prize worth €960 is as simple as 1,2,3 …
To enter simply:
1. ‘Tattoo’ the 777 logo anywhere on your body
– Collect your 777 tattoo transfer at 777, or alternatively get creative with a black marker.
2. Share a photo using the hashtag #777TattooYou on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
The most eye catching and inventive entry will scoop this one of a kind prize.
Check out the the gallery below for some inspiration …
777, Ireland’s only contemporary Mexican restaurant, has been making waves in Dublin since it joined Dublin’s thriving dining scene on South Great George’s Street in 2012.
At 777, their experienced culinary team combine the bold flavours of Mexico City with international influences and techniques to form the foundation of 777’s energetic, Margarita-fuelled party atmosphere, serving up authentic dishes and cocktails 7 days a week.
Read TheTaste interview with head chef Adam Dunne HERE to find out more about 777’s NEW MENU.
This competition is now closed. The winner is Kathryn Wilson. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– To enter ‘Tattoo’* the 777 logo anywhere on your body, share a photo using the hashtag #777TattooYou on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, and tag @TheTaste_ie and @777Dublin.
-The winner will receive one dinner for two people for 12 months
– Further Terms and conditions may apply
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st October 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced on 1st November 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (777) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.