Win Dinner for 2 at Brasserie on the Corner and an Overnight Stay at The House Hotel Galway – CLOSED
Brasserie on the corner, based Galway specializes in locally sourced food top quality seafood and steak dishes. At Brasserie on the corner their ethos revolves around quality. Their ingredients are used when they are at their freshest.
Their recently appointed Head Chef David O’ Donnell and his culinary team design menus to specifically cater for a wide variety of tastes and range from the best fish, to the juiciest steak. Their winning customer service and welcoming ambience all play a part in making your dining experience perfect.
Brasserie on the Corner’s wine bar boasts an extensive wine list, listing over 40 wines from boutique vineyards across France, Spain, Chile and New Zealand.
‘A Taste of Brasserie on the Corner’ is a five course meal and each course will be expertly paired with wines from Nicholson Wines. ‘A Taste of Brasserie on the Corner’ is in place to celebrate Galway Food Festival, which runs for 4 days and starts on Thursday 13th April.
The five course meal will be from Brasserie on the corner’s new menu created by their recently appointed Head Chef David O’ Donnell. They are using local producers for each course for example; Andarl Farm, Gannet Fishmongers, Aran Island’s goats cheese and Achill Oysters. For more information on the spring menu launch, click HERE.
This competition includes:
– Entry for two to “ a taste of brasserie on the Corner” event
– Overnight Stay at the The House Hotel Galway
For your chance to win simply share on Facebook and/or Twitter and fill out the form below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed – congratulations to the winner Karli @_coastalkitchen !
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 9th April 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 12th April 2017
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Brasserie on the corner) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.