Win dinner and cocktails for 2 at Bodega Waterford to celebrate Winterval Waterford – Closed
Bodega are offering one lucky winner a 3 Course dinner for two with Prosecco on arrival plus cocktails from their new cocktail menu.
Bodega is renowned for its food, fun atmosphere and sourcing of ingredients, and is all about keeping it local. Expect to see lots of local fresh seafood, organic pork, steaks from the butcher just 100 metres away, fruit and veg from a local co-op, the famous Waterford blaa, homemade bread, house smoked salmon and a lot more besides. Even the cocktails are made from local Waterford whiskeys, gins and vodka.
Situated in the heart of the city and just a few minutes walk from all the Winterval attractions, including the Viking Triangle, Bodega is the perfect place to experience Waterford’s vibrant nightlife.
Looking for a Christmas gift that lasts long after Winterval finishes? A voucher for Bodega Restaurant is the perfect present for any food lover – and with no expiration date the lucky recipient can choose when to treat themselves to a wonderful dining experience. Buy your voucher at bodega.giftvoucher.online.
To win dinner and cocktails for 2 at Bodega Waterford to celebrate Winterval Waterford simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Louise Jennings. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– The winner is entitled to a 3 course dinner for two at Bodega Waterford with Prosecco on arrival and 2 cocktails.
– Closing date for entries is midnight 2nd January 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 3rd January 2017
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Bodega) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Based on availability, restrictions apply for certain public holidays
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.