Win Dinner and an Overnight Stay at the Cavan Crystal Hotel with Two Tickets to Taste of Cavan – Closed
Taste of Cavan is back, bigger and better than ever in the Cavan Equestrian Centre on August 12th and 13th. With a record breaking attendance last year, visitors to this event can expect over 120 producers and suppliers displaying their wares and appearances by Ireland’s tops chefs.
The Ulster Bank Chefs’ Kitchen will host demonstrations by Neven Maguire, Rachel Allen, Eddie Attwell, Shane Smith, Adrian Martin and ‘The No Salt Chef’ Brian McDermott. Richard Corrigan and BBC Good Food award winner Anjula Devi will be cooking too, not to mention Cavan food heroes Gearóid Lynch and the Michelin-starred Enda McEvoy.
With music, cookery competitions and plenty of entertainment for the whole family, Taste of Cavan is a great celebration of regional produce and talent that is not to be missed.
We have a pair of tickets to Taste of Cavan to give away to one lucky winner. The winner will receive entry to the festival on both days plus dinner and an overnight stay in the Cavan Crystal Hotel with bed and breakfast on either the Friday or Saturday night. In the hotel, a hamper of Taste of Cavan goodies will await you including Coole Swan Irish Cream Liqueur, Moran’s Homestore Jam and Relishes, Celtic Warrior Irish Pale Ale, Scott’s Irish Cider, Áine Handmade Chocolate, O’Egg Liquid Egg and Egg Whites and Corleggy Cheese.
To win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is … Ann Dunne
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 9th August 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 10th August 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Taste of Cavan) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.