Win a Cruise Around Dublin’s Grand Canal with Dinner for Two and Wine Aboard La Peniche – Closed
Looking for a dining experience with a difference? Then step on board La Peniche, Dublin’s finest floating restaurant.
Undoubtedly one of Dublin’s most unique restaurants, La Peniche is moored on the scenic Grand Canal, this remodeled river barge cruises the canal from Mespil Road down towards Leeson street lock and then we head to Charlemont Luas Bridge and back to Mespil Road – with two cruises each evening, 6pm and 9pm.
Dine in style, enjoying great quality food in a unique setting, all the while learning more about the history of Guinness and about Dublin’s Grand Canal.
We have teamed up with La Peniche to give one lucky reader the opportunity to enjoy a cruise with dinner for two and a bottle of wine on board
For your chance at winning dinner for two plus wine at La Peniche simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is ….Laura Guinan
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 1st May 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm 2nd May 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (La Peniche) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.