Win an Exclusive Cocoa Atelier Hamper of Delicious Treats from their Pop-up Shop in Kildare Village – Competition Closed
We are very excited to be teaming with with Cocoa Atelier, Irish hand crafted chocolate made with imagination, care and the finest ingredients. To celebrate their pop-up shop in Kildare Village we are giving you the chance to Win an Exclusive Cocoa Atelier Hamper of Delicious Treats. Plus if you find yourself down in Kildare Village simply mention you are a taste reader and you will receive a free chocolate. The pop-up store will be open until the 30th June 2019.
About Cocoa Atelier
Cocoa Atelier was set up with the ambition to bring elegance, style and intense flavour to our creations. We use some of the finest ingredients in our beautifully inventive chocolate. From creamy fresh Irish butter to pure Achill Island sea salt, we source with care and consideration ensuring each piece delivers against that original ambition. Our team of 3 chocolatiers in our chocolate lab in Dublin dedicate their time to experimenting with a variety of flavours to ensure each bite delights and lingers in the mind long after it’s gone.
Competition Closed – Winner Adell D
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 26th 2019
– Overall winner will be announced June 27th 2019 on Social Media
– Winner must be able to collect hamper from the Cocoa Atelier Pop-up Shop in Kildare Village
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Cocoa Atelier) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid