Win Brunch for Two at Gourmet Food Parlour Swords Plus 2 Premium Tickets to the All Ireland Leinster Final – CLOSED
Lorraine Heskin and Lorraine Byrne’s Gourmet Food Parlour has gone from strength to strength over the last decade. With seven outlets dotted across the city and another opening in skerries this summer, each has its own sense of unique charm but all offer the very best of Irish ingredients in simple but tempting dishes.
Gourmet Food Parlour Swords is a cosy and intimate space offering a range of menus throughout the day, offering an eclectic mix of cuisines married together with locally sourced produce.
TheTaste and Gourmet Food Parlour are giving one lucky reader the chance to win brunch for two with 2 premium tickets to the All Ireland Leinster Final plus a taxi to Croke Park from GFP.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Carol Bracken! Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 22nd
– Overall winner will be announced on June 23rd
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid