Win BBC Good Food Show tickets and an overnight stay in the 4* Hastings Europa Hotel Belfast – CLOSED
The brand new BBC Good Food Show comes to Northern Ireland on 14-16th October 2016. This exciting new event at Belfast’s Waterfront Hall will present some of the nation’s favourite chefs and the region’s very best producers of food and drink. Delve into the wealth of fantastic produce that Northern Ireland has to offer, and discover, sample and buy from the producers themselves in the Food NI Pavilion and Producers’ Village, plus shop from your favourite brands around the Show.
To celebrate the BBC Good Food Show coming to Belfast, Tourism Northern Ireland are giving TheTaste readers the opportunity to win a pair of one day tickets for the BBC Food Show and an overnight stay in the 4 star Hastings Europa Hotel Belfast.
The winner can choose tickets for any day of the the BBC Good Food Show which takes place on 14-16th October 2016.
For a delicious day out in the food-loving city of Belfast at the BBC Good Food Show, complete with an overnight stay in the 4* Hastings Europa Hotel, simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below:
THE WINNER IS… MELISSA CURLEY
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 15th September 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 16th September 2016
– The winner is entitled to a pair of entry only tickets to BBC Good Food Show Northern Ireland. Excludes Supertheatre seats. Supertheatre seats are available for an extra £3 per person, subject to availability on the day.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Tourism Northern Ireland & BBC Good Food Show) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.