To celebrate the return of the Oyster Festival to The Shelbourne Dublin, we are offering you the chance to win an Oyster Dinner for Four people on the opening night of the annual Oyster Festival on the evening of September 1st.
Celebrating a fine old tradition, the annual Oyster Festival at The Shelbourne Dublin runs for the entire month of September, giving seafood connoisseurs the opportunity to sample the country’s finest selection of oysters whilst enjoying live music and special events.
For more information on The Oyster Festival at The Shelbourne, visit shelbournedining.ie
For your chance at winning an oyster dinner for four people on the opening night of the annual Oyster Festival at The Shelbourne simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is … Aoife Beirne !
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 29th August 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 30th August 2016
– The winner and guests must be available on the date of the event (September 1st). It is not possible to reschedule.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Shelbourne Hotel) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.