Win an Overnight Stay for Two in The House Hotel, Galway with Boozy Brunch in The Front Door Pub – CLOSED
Weekends in Galway are about to get a whole lot tastier as The Front Door Pub, one of Galway’s most iconic bars, is now serving ‘Boozy Brunch’ every Sunday from 12 noon – 3pm!
The menu has been designed to include all your favourite brunch classics including; American Style Pancakes, Crunchy Fruit Granola, Nora’s Eggs Benedict and the BLT. There is also a selection of Front Door specials such as; The Hangover Helper, Brunch Pizza, BBQ Braised Beef Brisket Melt and the must try Steak & Eggs Burger.
What’s a Brunch menu without a tempting drinks selection to compliment it! The team at The Front Door Pub will be shaking up Bloody Mary’s, Fruit Punch Mojitos, along with special Breakfast and Expresso Martinis to name but a few of the cocktail creations, along with a choice of Mocktails.
The House Hotel in Galway is located where city luxury and boutique surroundings meet and where comfort, style and a friendly atmosphere become one. Located in the heart of The Latin Quarter, just around the corner from the ever bustling Quay Street and Shop Street, The House Hotel is Galway’s unique city centre boutique hotel.
TheTaste and The Front Door Pub are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a overnight stay for two in The House Hotel in Galway with a Boozy Brunch in The Front Door.
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Dawn Finnerty.
For your chance to win this amazing overnight stay simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 20th
– Overall winner will be announced December 21st
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Prize subject to availability. Must be pre-booked.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.