Monart Destination Spa is the ultimate venue for a pampering break, a luxurious haven set in the stunning woodland surroundings of Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford. Monart is a five star adults-only destination spa with an emphasis on rest, relaxation and rejuvenation to offer the perfect Great Escape experience.
Monart is nestled on 100 acres of lush green woodlands and is just 90 minutes from Dublin, although it’s tranquil setting feels otherworldly. Monart leads the field of spa innovation with one of the most magnificent thermal areas in the world, offering an unrivaled five star relaxation experience. Add to this a fine dining Restaurant on site and you will struggle to bring yourself to leave this luxurious cocoon.
If you simply must experience this next level of spa splendour, TheTaste is offering you the chance to win an overnight stay for two at Monart, with dinner and unrestricted Thermal Suite access.
Can’t stand the thought of not winning? Visit www.monart.ie, call 053 92 38999 or email email@example.com to book your own Great Escape to Monart today.
For your chance to win an Overnight Break for 2 at Monart simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
– Share this competition on Twitter
– Share this competition on Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner is …. Avril Cunningham.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 27th February 2017
– Overall winner will be announced on 28th February 2017
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Monart Spa) ezines
– Entrant must be over 21 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– Prize is available for a stay between Sunday and Thursday, subject to availability
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.