Win an Exclusive Boann Cask Collection Membership worth €650 – Closed
Irish whiskey is undergoing a huge renaissance with exciting new players coming onto the scene such as the Boann Distillery, Ireland’s newest craft distillery. The distillery will honour the timeless tradition of Ireland’s master distillers by creating the finest Irish Malt and Pot Still Whiskeys for discerning drinkers and collectors around the world.
Located in the heart of the Boyne Valley, the, the stunning €20m Drogheda based facility will open in 2016 and will include a whiskey distillery, craft brewery and taproom , an architecturally designed visitor centre which will host distillery and brewery tours, a 120 seater restaurant, whiskey bar, private event space, and a gift shop.
Ahead of its opening, the Boann Whiskey Distillery has launched their exclusive Boann Cask Society and Boann Cask Collection, which will allow members to become part of history in the making of Ireland’s newest and most innovative craft distillery.
The Boann Cask Society offers members exclusive ownership of one of its first 500 casks.. Members can choose Irish Malt or Irish Pot Still Whiskey and decide which barrel to mature it in – Bourbon, Sherry, or Port, with a choice of finishes. The barrel will then be stored in Boann’s warehouse for a minimum of three years and members can enjoy annual tastings with the Master Distiller.
The Boann Cask Collection offers members 10 exclusive bottlings over a period of 10 years. As a member, the winner will own exclusive bottlings from the Boann Distillery’s choice casks, each handpicked by the Master Distiller. Members will receive 10 bottles of whiskey over a 10 year period. Each of these bottles will carry a unique limited edition label, building a covetable collection of Boann’s special whiskeys.
To celebrate their opening, the Boann Distillery is offering one lucky reader exclusive membership to the ‘Boann Cask Collection’.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Twitter or Facebook to be in with a chance to win
– Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
– Closing date for entries is midnight on 30th October 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 31st October 2015
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Boann Distillery) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid
THE WINNER IS WILL MURPHY