Win an Award Winning Coffee & Tea Hamper Worth €110 from Hancock & Abberton – CLOSED
We are brewing up a storm this month and have teamed up with coffee and tea specialists Hancock and Abberton to give away a hamper packed with their award winning coffees, teas and must have accessories.
Hancock & Abberton was established in 2004 and they supply speciality coffee and tea to the home consumer and retail, office, and trade customers. You can find out about the entire range and order online at www.hancockandabberton.com.
This hamper is worth €110 and includes Great Taste Award Winners Fixx Coffee and the Organic Cha Tea range for real tea lovers.
The hamper includes Fixx Coffee; Really Good Organic Coffee; Café de Cuba Santiago; Organic Cha Teas – Pure Black, Pure Green, Golden Mango, Peppermint and Earl Grey; Fixx Coffee Mug; Coffee Maker 8 cup ; Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans; The Little Book of Coffee Tips; Coffee Clip.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Susan Crosbie. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 28th July 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 29th July 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hancock & Abberton) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid