Win an Art Afternoon Tea for Two at The Merrion Hotel – CLOSED
Get inspired by a creative Art Afternoon Tea at the beautiful The Merrion 5 Star Hotel. They are giving away the opportunity for you an a guest to enjoy a slice of 19th- or 20th-century art served on fine china with miniature sweet creations inspired by the work of J.B Yeats, William Scott, Louis Le Brocquy and others.
The gracious surroundings of The Merrion’s Drawing Rooms are the perfect place to relax for an afternoon with a selection of delectable treats, accompanied by teas and coffees selected by their in-house tea masters and barista, while browsing through a complimentary copy of The Merrion art collection catalogue.
For your chance at winning an Art Afternoon Tea for Two at The Merrion Hotel simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
The winner of our Merrion Afternoon Tea is … Mairead Furey
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 31st October 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 1st November 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (The Merrion Hotel) ezines
– Art Tea is served from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm Monday to Thursday, and is served at 2:00 pm and 4:30 pm Friday to Sunday.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.