Win an Afternoon Tea for Two at the InterContinental Dublin in Their New Stylish Garden Pods – CLOSED
The five-star InterContinental Dublin has introduced stylish new Garden Pods to its leafy inner courtyard for the perfect al fresco experience whatever the weather this summer.
Guests can enjoy a specially designed elegant new Garden Afternoon Tea by day, and by night the pods will transform into a stylish Champagne bubble bar in association with Perrier Jouët.
The new Garden Afternoon Tea menu features a selection of summer garden-inspired delights, and guests can choose from a selection of delicate finger sandwiches including smoked Irish salmon and dill cream cheese, zesty lemon scented chicken salad and egg paprika and open roast Irish beef with creamed horseradish.
Then, indulge in an assortment of tantalising garden-inspired treats such as raspberry flavoured ladybird choux choux, chocolate twig ganache, mango, vanilla and passion fruit bumble bee panna cotta, lime leaf cake and butterfly vanilla orange tart…swoon…
TheTaste and InterContinental Dublin are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Garden Afternoon Tea for Two in their new Garden Pods with Perrier Jouet Champagne.
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Joanne Byrne Mooney
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight July 5th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm July 6th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for an afternoon tea for two in the Intercontinental Dublin in their new garden pods
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid