Looking for that dazzling smile? It could be your lucky day! Spotlight Oral Care is giving one reader the chance to win a whole year’s supply of their products worth €500 and a €500 voucher for the Europe Hotel!
Take care of your health by taking care of your teeth. Irish brand Spotlight Oral Care is a safe and effective range of products that consumers can trust in and use in the comfort of their own home. Created by Galway dentists, Dr Lisa & Dr Vanessa Creaven, all products are cruelty-free, vegan and contain only clean and active ingredients that will maintain good oral hygiene. Hero products including the Sonic Toothbrush, Spotlight Water Flosser and the 14 day course of Teeth Whitening Strips loved by famous faces worldwide, will help you to achieve a healthy smile while maintaining good oral health.
As well as looking after your oral care, a post lockdown staycation at the beautiful Europe Hotel & Resort will be the perfect treat to look forward to!
Dr. Lisa and Dr. Vanessa Creaven created Spotlight Oral Care in 2016 with an aim to create the best oral health products, to educate and promote oral care, empowering people to engage with true customised preventative oral care. As dentists, they have a unique insight into the needs and wants of patients and created clinically proven, clean, sustainable oral care products that really work.
The clinically proven formulations are free from any nasties. Only the highest quality active essential ingredients go into the products. From their carbon negative, biodegradable, ocean-safe packaging to clean, vegan-friendly, and cruelty-free ingredients, you can rest assured when you invest in a Spotlight Oral Care essential, it’s doing good for the planet, too.
This Competition is Closed – Winner – Anna Merrick – Twitter
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of wining this amazing prize, follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page
Step 2: Follow Spotlight Oral Care on Twitter
Step 3: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 25th March 2021
– Overall winner will be announced at 26th March 2021
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid