Win a Wine Tasting Experience at Saba for You and 4 Friends – Closed
To celebrate Saba Clarendon’s Street 10th birthday and the Ten Day Thai and Vietnamese Festival which kick-started on Friday 2nd September, Saba are giving two lucky readers the chance to win a mini wine tasting class to be held in Saba Clarendon Street.
Guests will be taken through a selection of Saba’s most popular wines while enjoying authentic Thai nibbles, cooked up by executive chef Tao. The wine tasting class will take place in Saba Clarendon Street on Wednesday, 7th September at 5.30pm.
Over the course of the festival, Saba will be offering a series of lunch specials for €10 highlighting the most popular dishes from its menu over the last decade. The highlight of the festival is an exclusive five course Thai & Vietnamese Banquet on Saturday, 10th September, where diners will be treated to some favourite family recipes from executive chef Tao and his brigade.
Saba opens from 12pm until late, seven days a week and is located on 26-28 Clarendon Street, Dublin 2. For bookings Tel: +353-1-6792000 or log onto www.sabadublin.com.
For your chance to win this unique wine tasting experience simply…
Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed. The winners were Caoimhe O’Callaghan and Shauna Cannon. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– The class will take place in Saba Clarendon Street on Wednesday, 7th September at 5.30 PM.
– Closing date for entries is midnight 4th September 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced Monday 5th September 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Saba) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.