Win a Wine Lover’s Dream Escape for Two at the Luxurious 5 Star Sheen Falls
Experience the new world of biodynamic wines at the exclusive Biodynamic Wine Event at Sheen Falls Lodge. In the luxurious setting of one of Ireland’s leading 5 star hotels, join wine expert, Pascal Playon for an evening of exploration, tastings and entertainment.
On Saturday, March 24th Pascal Playon of Tindal Wine Merchants will host a wine event with a difference, showcasing some of the finest biodynamic wines from around the world. Some of the domaines which guests will explore by glass on the night include Domaine Piron Beaujolais in France and Avondale Paarl in South Africa.
Sustainability and ethical farming are hot topics of interest not only in terms of food production but also when it comes to the wines we drink. Today, Tindal Wine Merchants have dedicated more than half of their wine importation to biodynamic wines. What began in the 1920s as experimental wine making has now become world-recognised for its quality and respect for nature.
If this experience sounds like your dream overnight you can book your stay from €499 at www.sheenfallslodge.ie or phone 064 664 1600.
TheTaste and Sheen Falls are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a wine lovers dream escape at the luxurious 5 star hotel.
– Pre-dinner drinks reception served in the Drawing Room
– Dinner in the picturesque The Falls Restaurant complete with matching biodynamic wine pairings
– Overnight accommodation in a beautifully appointed room with views overlooking either Kenmare Bay or the cascading Sheen Waterfalls
– A delicious breakfast on Sunday morning before bidding a fond farewell
For your chance at winning this fabulous overnight simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 20th
– Overall winner will be announced on March 21st
– Prize includes an overnight escape for two with breakfast and dinner in the picturesque The Falls Restaurant complete with matching biodynamic wine pairings
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Sheen Falls) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.