Win a Two Night Stay at the New Lansdowne Hotel Kenmare with delicious Breakfast on both mornings plus Dinner on both evenings in the Dining Bar Terrace – Competition Closed
We are delighted to team up with John & Francis Brennan this month to bring you their new hotel.
The Lansdowne Kenmare has been part of the history of Kenmare since it was built as the town residence of William Perry Fitzmaurice in 1790, the 2nd Earl of Shelbourne, and is one of the oldest landmarks in Kenmare. It now stands as a beacon welcoming guests to wander the streets of this quaint town and to explore the breath-taking scenery that surrounds it.
Today, The Lansdowne Kenmare is bringing that same excitement and charm but with 21st century elegance for your comfort and enjoyment. We passionately believe no guest should only stay once and your first visit should be the first of many. Here you will enjoy warm service, stylish décor and delicious food in our Dining Bar Terrace, LK Café, and LK Wine Bar. Amazing scenery, fresh air, great restaurants, real pubs, and quirky local shops are all part of an escape to this special corner of Kerry. The calming style of this town hotel is perfect to unwind at the end of a day sightseeing, walking or simply doing nothing but browsing the streets and shops of Kenmare.
How to Enter this Competition
This Competition is now closed – Winner from Instagram @sineaddeasy
To be in with a chance of wining this amazing prize, follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Social Media using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page
Step 2: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight Monday 2nd August 2021
– Overall winner will be announced at Tuesday 3rd August 2021
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid