Win a Two Night Stay at a Hidden Ireland House of Your Choice Including Breakfast and Dinner for Two People – Closed
Hidden Ireland is a collection of private historic houses providing luxurious bed & breakfast accommodation and exclusive rentals throughout Ireland. Each unique house is full of character and quirks with the personalities of their owners woven into the very fabric of their homes.
The group has come to represent a stand-out offering for visitors looking for an authentic experience of the famed Irish hospitality. Hidden Ireland country houses offer you the opportunity to explore the best of the Irish countryside while our town houses are a relaxing way to visit Irish towns and cities.
These beautiful and fascinating houses, like other boutique hotels in Ireland, also offer everything from romantic breaks to fishing holidays to intimate vintage weddings, so you can stay as a single guest or take the whole house for a week-end or more.
TheTaste and Hidden Ireland are giving you the chance to win a luxury two night escape for 2 people with breakfast and dinner at a Hidden Ireland House of your choice.
For your chance to win this amazing overnight stay simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
THE WINNER IS … EITHNE CULLEN.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight November 30th 2017
– Overall winner will be announced December 1st 2017.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Hidden Ireland) ezines.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Date of stay is subject to availability.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.