We have a chance for one of our readers to win flights for 2 people to Rome this February with 2 nights in a 4 star hotel and tickets to see Ireland play Italy in the Six Nations on February 25th *** Competition Closed: Winner – Lisa Linehan
Ireland and Italy will be facing each other in the Guinness Six Nations on February 25th at 2.15pm GMT in Stadio Olimpico in Rome and we have 2 tickets to give away to one lucky reader, as part of the perfect weekend break to the Eternal City. Enter for a chance to win a weekend to remember for rugby and travel lovers.
Rome, the capital of Italy, is a city rich in history, culture, and architecture, and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. From the ancient Colosseum to the Vatican City, the city is home to many of the world’s most famous landmarks and monuments, making it a must-visit for any traveler.
In addition to its rich history and cultural heritage, Rome is also known for its lively atmosphere, delicious cuisine, and vibrant nightlife, making it a great destination for rugby fans looking to enjoy a match and experience all that the city has to offer.
The prize for this details includes:
Travel Dates: Friday 24th to Sunday 26th February 2023
- Return Charter Flights from Dublin to Rome
- Airport Transfers included
- 2 night stay in NH Vittorio Veneto Hotel in Rome
- Breakfast Included
- Services of Killester Travel Representative
- Match tickets to Italy v Ireland
4* NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto
Set at the top of Rome’s most exclusive street, Via Veneto, the NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto is an impressive glass building overlooking Villa Borghese park. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, and modern minimalist rooms with air conditioning.
Your room at NH Vittorio Veneto features a fresh and contemporary interior design, with plenty of natural light. Each is equipped with elegant parquet floors, a minibar, and a flat-screen satellite TV.
La Cupola restaurant, open at lunch and dinner, serves Roman and Mediterranean cuisine accompanied by an extensive wine list. Breakfast is buffet style.
Vittorio Veneto NH is 800 m from Spagna Metro Station, on line A. The taxi ride to/from Roma Termini Train Station lasts approximately 10 minutes.
To enter this competition, simply fill out the form below and tell us some information about your travel preferences. We will select 1 lucky winner and contact them directly to ensure they can travel on the above dates, if not, another winner will be contacted.
How to Enter this Competition: *** Competition Closed: Winner – Lisa Linehan
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, submit your details below.
Terms and Conditions below.
Closing date for entries is Wednesday night 15th February 2023 *** Competition Closed: Winner – Lisa Linehan
– Entrant must be a resident of the Republic of Ireland.
– Winner will be contacted on Thursday 16th February and MUST be available to travel on prize dates. If not, another winner will be selected. Prize cannot be transferred to another person.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste / JFG Digital marketing purposes.
– Winner is responsible for ensuring they have any/all valid documents required for travel
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D.
– Form must be completed to enter.
– Hotel stay must be in one transaction, cannot be split over numerous transactions
– Prize includes return Economy flights from Dublin Airport to Rome
– No cash alternative to the Prize will be offered. The Prize is not transferable.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from their acceptance of the prize.
– The winner will be contacted directly by TheTaste and the associated travel agent to arrange the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid