Win a Teeling Whiskey Gift Pack Including a Bottle of Small Batch – CLOSED
This Christmas celebrate the excellence of Ireland’s artisan community at The Teeling Whiskey Distillery’s exclusive Christmas Craft Fair on Saturday December 5th from 11am-5pm.
With eleven popular Irish brands set to take part in the festive showcase including some of Teeling’s own exciting food collaborations, visitors can expect an enticing host of palate pleasing offerings as well as a carefully curated selection of interior, fashion and artistic gems to choose from.
To celebrate the Christmas Craft Fair, Teeling’s have given us an exclusive Christmas Gift Pack to give away to one lucky winner!
The prize includes Small Batch and 2 rock tumblers, a Teeling Whiskey and Green Saffron Christmas Pudding, Teeling Whiskey infused Skellig’s Truffles, a hand bound notebook from Duffy’s Bookbinders, a Teeling Whiskey Hip Flask and two complimentary passes for the distillery.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th December 2015
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 15th December 2015
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Teeling Whiskey) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid