Win a Tapas & Wine Lunch at Taste of Dublin and Meet Top Chef Neven Maguire – CLOSED
World Tapas Day is an international celebration of little Spanish plates on the 16th of June. Coinciding with Ireland’s biggest food festival, Taste of Dublin in the Iveagh Gardens, you can celebrate both at the dedicated World Tapas Day area in association with the Port House group.
We want you to be a part of the celebrations and we have a great prize to give away. You can win two tickets to Taste of Dublin on Thursday 16th June and will get to meet renowned chef Neven Maguire, who is performing a demo in honour of World Tapas Day. After meeting Neven you will be treated to an exclusive tapas and wine lunch in the World Tapas Day area.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner was Kelsey O’Hare.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 13th June 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 14th June 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Spain in Ireland) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entrants must be available to attend the event on June 16th in the Iveagh Gardens at 12.30pm
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid