The House of Peroni Nastro Azzurro makes its fiercely anticipated return, bringing a slice of Italy to Temple Bar from August 10th to 20th. Peroni Nastro Azzurro originally brought the famed, first of its kind brand experience to Dublin and Dame Lane back in 2016. This year, the House of Peroni Nastro Azzurro is back for an unforgettable two-week residency at Dublin’s brand-new hospitality venue, Central Plaza, serving up an exciting menu of creative collaborators. Be welcomed in by host and master mixologist, Federico Riezzo and be fed with flavours of Italy from Stoneybatter’s Grano and owner Roberto Mungo, with sides of music by DJ-in-Residence, Kelly-Anne Byrne and a live mural creation from Artist-in-Residence, Claire Prouvost. Book your tickets (€12 + 2 complimentary drinks) for this unforgettable experience at www.hopnadublin.com/events
With Benvenuti, Italian for welcome, the theme for this year, guests stopping by House of Peroni Nastro Azzurro will be treated like one of the familglia, welcomed into a stylish scene and absolute Italian authenticity across the two floors, including the stunning Capri Rooftop Terrace. Expect a warm Italian welcome from host and leading mixologist, Federico Riezzo, who has also curated the bespoke drinks menu. Choose from a refreshing Peroni Nastro Azzurro pint, 0.0%, Gluten Free and the newly launched Peroni Nastro Azzurro Stile Capri, a refreshingly light lager inspired by the island of Capri, or savour one of Federico’s expertly crafted Peroni-based cocktails.
Upstairs is where the food magic happens with Roberto Mungo of the Michelin Guide-recommended Grano, one of Dublin’s most popular Italian restaurants and recently given the nod of approval by legendary actor and food gourmand Stanley Tucci. Having grown up in Campania, Roberto brings his authentic expertise and innovative take on traditional Italian flavours to the Grano Pop Up at the House of Peroni Nastro Azzurro. This is an opportunity not to be missed but capacity for the Grano Pop Up is limited so fretta! (hurry!), because booking is essential. Tickets will be available through the website soon. And downstairs guests can enjoy the taste of authentic Roman pizza and Florentine panini from Mani Pizza, who are on a quest to share this extraordinary culinary tradition with Dubliners. Check out the website for menus and a taster of what to expect.
House of Peroni Nastro Azzurro collaborators will also host masterclasses for the true Italian lovers – join us for Fede’s Mixology Masterclass on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays at 4pm and Saturday at 3pm to mix and shake Italian cocktails or for Grano’s Sunday Sauce Masterclass, where Roberto helps you to recreate some of his famous, mouthwatering dishes (even better than Nonna used to make!) on Sundays at 2pm.
The House of Peroni Nastro Azzurro is open from Thursday 10th to Sunday 20th August except for Monday and Tuesdays for an authentic, Stylish Italian experience filled with great food and tunes in an undiscovered venue. Join us for a refreshing pint of Peroni Nastro Azzurro, a bottle of Peroni 0.0% or try the new Peroni Nastro Azzurro Stile Capri, a refreshingly light lager inspired by the island of Capri.
Tickets are required for admission costing €12 for entrance plus two complimentary drinks. Limited walk-ins will also be available each day. Tickets are required for the Grano Pop Up and masterclasses. Over 18s only. Visit www.hopnadublin.com/events to book tickets and follow Peroni Ireland on Instagram for the latest updates.
Please drink responsibly – www.DrinkAware.ie
How to Enter this Competition:
To be in with a chance of winning a table for 2 at the Grano Pop Up at The House of Peroni Nastro Azzurro, fill in the form below or enter via our social media posts on Instagram and Facebook. Table is for 8pm to 9.45pm on Friday August 11th.
Terms and Conditions below.
– Closing date for entries is August 8th 2023. One winner will be contacted directly to confirm they have won the prize of a 2 course meal for 2 with Gelato and 2 drinks at the Grano pop up at 8pm until 9.45 on Friday August 11th
– Upon submitting their entry, the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste/JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age and a resident of an EU country.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution or alternative prize is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition, you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and availability may alter. *** Prize is subject to availability and change.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.