We have teamed up with Boutique Wines to give one lucky reader the chance to win their Spring Collection.
Your Prize Box will contain:
- Les Bourgarels Pinot Noir, Languedoc, Pays d’Oc, France
- Senso Sangiovese, Rubicone IGT, Italy
- The Duke of Marlborough, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Rione Verdicchio Dei Castelli Di Jesi DOC, Italy
- Sessola Pinot Grigio, IGT Veneto, Italy
- Bodegas Yuntero, Mundo Rosado Tempranillo, Organic/Bio, VdT Castilla, Spain
- Colombia Anserma Coop Coffee
Boutique Wines are nearly 20 years supplying to Customers across Ireland. Irish Owned and Operated, specialising in sourcing fine wines from family run wineries around the world.
Founded by John McMorrough in 2000, Boutique Wines is 100% Irish owned and operated. We are an independent wine merchant specialising in sourcing fine wines from family run wineries around the world.
Now after nearly 20 years, Boutique Wines has a portfolio of over 100 wines serving over 100 of Ireland’s finest restaurants and gastropubs as well as corporate and private clients.
Our city centre head office and tasting room sits in the heart of Dublin’s bustling pub and restaurant scene. We’re big enough to deliver but small enough to care and our door is always open for clients to drop in to see and taste what’s new.
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of wining this amazing prize, follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page
Step 3: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 25th April 2021
– Overall winner will be announced at 26th April 2021
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid