Schweppes has expertly crafted a range of all new mixers to inspire the luxury drinking experience. The Schweppes 1783 range includes five innovative new flavour combinations and spirit pairings, ensuring there is something to please even the most discerning cocktail connoisseur.
Inspired by the alchemy of pioneering Jacob Schweppe, who created the first carbonated tonic water in the year 1783, the new range of premium mixers has been developed in partnership with some of the world’s best mixologists.
The Schweppes 1783 range combines the renowned effervescence and balanced taste of Schweppes with all-natural ingredients – as well as brand new, unique flavours, designed to be paired with the finest white and dark spirits.
TheTaste and Schweppes are giving one lucky reader the chance to Win a Schweppes 1783 Hamper Filled with Premium Mixers, Bottle of Gin & Branded Glassware.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Click the link below to complete our competition form
This competition is now closed…. The winner is https://www.thetaste.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/La-Reserve-8-1.png Doyle. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 25th
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm June 26th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a hamper of Schweppes
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid