Founded in the 1980’s, Little Italy was the first Italian gourmet food shop in Ireland. Over the years, the family business has expanded due to the popularity of Italian food in Ireland.
Today the company is regarded as a leading Italian importer catering to hotels, restaurants, cafe’s, delicatessens, gourmet shops and off licenses, as well as to the general public through their retail shop in Smithfield or through their online store.
In Little Italy you can find a selection of gourmet treats from olive oils, balsamic vinegars, pastas, sauces, top quality Italian tomato products, exceptional Italian wines, to fresh Italian premium meats & cheeses, confectionary, pasta and much more!
TheTaste and Little Italy are giving you the chance to win a Refreshing Santal Hamper.
Santal is an Italian brand of juices. They are a unique combination of high quality products and excellent taste.
The hamper includes:
– 1 brick of Santal Orange, carrot and lemon juice 1lt
– 1 brick of Santal Apricot juice 1lt
– 2 bottles of Santal Grapefruit juice 250ml
– 2 bottles of Santal ACE juice 250ml
– 2 bottles of Santal Apricot juice 250ml
– 2 Santal glasses
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Ed Byrne. Congratulations!
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 3rd
– Overall winner will be announced June 4th
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Subject to availability.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Little Italy) ezines
– Winner must be available to collect their prize from Little Italy Shop on North King Street, Dublin 7
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.