Win a Personalised Whiskey Hamper from Walsh Whiskey and a Distillery Tour Experience – Closed
Set in lush countryside, on an 18th century estate, in Ireland’s Ancient East Region, Walsh Whiskey Distillery at Royal Oak is a truly spectacular place to experience exceptional whiskeys being crafted.
Situated on the banks of the River Barrow, directly over the Barrow Valley Aquifer, Walsh Whiskey Distillery is home to The Irishman and Writers’ Tears premium, award-winning whiskeys.
Exclusively on TheTaste, we are giving readers the chance to win a Premium Malt Tour of Walsh Whiskey Distillery at Royal Oak for two persons plus a personalised bottle of Writers’ Tears Copper Pot and two branded Walsh Whiskey Glencairn whiskey glasses. The lucky winner can enjoy the ultimate distillery experience.
Walsh Whiskey Distillery are generously offering a runner up prize which consists of a personalised bottle of Writers’ Tears Copper Pot plus a set of two Walsh Whiskey branded Glencairn whiskey glasses.
For your chance at winning the Personalised Whiskey Hamper From Walsh Whiskey and a Distillery Tour Experience simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Geraldine @Gkenny88. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight 30th October 2017
– Overall winner will be announced at 31st October 2017
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Walsh Whiskey Distillery) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.