Win a Party in The White Room at Union Café with a Prosecco Reception – Closed
Perched high above the Dublin suburban enclave of Mount Merrion and located on the first floor of Union Café, The White Room is a gorgeously appointed 1300sq ft. room. It features its own private door access and its own large private balcony, boasting some of the finest panoramic views of Dublin city and bay.
The room has its own private door access, separate restrooms and brilliantly designed private bar with kitchen facilities. It is fitted with state of the art audio systems with a microphone, Wi-Fi, dropdown screen and projector with Apple Mac and PC inputs.
Meetings, receptions, dinners, celebrations and full service catering are all accommodated for with a minimum capacity of 30 people and a maximum of 85 people seated and 120 standing. The room is available for hire seven days a week from 9:00am to 12:30am.
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01-2108122.
To celebrate the launch, Union Café are giving you the chance to have your event or party in The White Room. Enjoy free hire of the White Room with a prosecco reception for up to 80 people.
For your chance to win simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is … Una O’Dowd. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 8th June 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 14th June 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Union Café) ezines
– Free room hire and prosecco reception for up to 80 people only
– Any extra drinks/food requests must be ordered when booking the venue and will be charged to the person’s name on the booking
– A booking date must be agreed in advance with Union Café
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid