Win a Luxury Laduree Hamper Worth €100
When you think Parisian luxury, the first name to spring to mind is undoubtedly Ladurée. The legendary maison de macaron, which has its Dublin address on South William Street, is a treasure trove of delicious delicacies from wall to wall. All encased in the signature chic packaging, Ladurée’s collection of treats and trinkets make the perfect gift all on their own.
As you can never have too much of a good thing, TheTaste is offering you the chance to win a luxury Ladurée hamper, to the value of €100 and filled to the brim with magnificent macarons, petite confections and an array of Parisian goodies. This wonderful prize would make the perfect Christmas gift, if you can bear to part with it!
For your chance to win this fabulous Laduree Hamper simply follow the steps below:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media and fill in form to be in with a chance to win.
– Closing date for entries is midnight 14th December 2016.
– Winner will be announced at 10pm on 15th December 2016.
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Laduree Dubin) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– Hamper image featured is for illustration purposes only.
– Items included at the discretion of the vendor.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.