Win a Luxury 2 Night Escape to Ballyseede Castle in Kerry with Dinner, Wine & More – Competition Closed
We have something really special from the Ballyseede Castle to give one lucky taste reader and a guest the chance to stay in one of Ireland’s Most Romantic Castles. Please see below for more information on the castle and the competition prize.
Ballyseede Castle in the Southwest region of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way, offers luxury accommodation in a meticulously restored 16th-century castle, blending its historic past with a dash of contemporary elegance.
The magical setting, the magnificent grounds and the stringent attention to detail have made Ballyseede Castle a firm favourite with leisure travellers, families, and wedding couples. You’re assured of the warmest of welcomes when you arrive at Ballyseede Castle.
Set on 30 acres of ancient woodland with views of the Slieve Mish Mountains, the castle has 45 luxurious spacious bedrooms with deep carpets, all bedrooms are en-suite with complimentary robes and slippers for maximum comfort.
Facilities at the castle include the award-winning O’Connell Restaurant, which serves contemporary cuisine with local ingredients. Post-dinner, guests can retire to the formal lounges or to Pappy’s Bar, with its wonderful atmosphere.
The castle boasts a collection of accolades and has been awarded Luxury Historical Castle of the Year 2018 by the Luxury Travel Guide.
The elegant & spacious rooms offer plenty of space for a leisurely overnight stay, WIFI, complimentary filtered water, in-room tea & coffee making facilities.
Ballyseede Castle enjoys a breath-taking setting in South West of Ireland along the route of the famous Wild Atlantic Way and the Ring of Kerry. Escape and wake up to picturesque Ballyseede Castle, 3 hours from Dublin Airport. For more information, visit their website.
For more information please visit – www.ballyseedecastle.com/
The winner will be presented with:
Luxury 2 nights in a Superior Castle Double Room
5 Course Dinner for 2 people on one evening of your choice
Your stay will include Full Irish Breakfast each morning
Late check until 1pm on the day of your departure
Enjoy a bottle of house wine and Romantic Castles of Ireland Handmade 100g Chocolate Bar during your stay with our compliments
Competition Closed – Winner Elaine Boyle Instagram
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of wining this Luxury Escape for 2 people, follow the steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page
Step 3: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight August 27th 2020
– Overall winner will be announced at August 28th 2020
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid