Win a Luxurious Festive Afternoon Tea for Two People at Lough Erne Resort – CLOSED
Winner of Hotel of the Year 2017, Lough Erne Resort, has added a dash of Christmas magic to its Afternoon Tea offering to create a truly Festive experience.
The limited edition Festive Afternoon Tea, brings together a delectable mix of savoury snacks, sweet fancies and spicy teas which are sure to make merry mouths water this Christmas season.
Traditionalists will delight at the Chocolate and Sweet Cherry Yule Log, salivate at the Sweet Mince Tart and excite over the Egg Nog and White Chocolate Soup.
A selection of teas has been specially curated as the perfect accompaniment including an extravagant Irish Whiskey Cream, a combination of whiskey, cocoa and Assam tea for those looking for some extra festive cheer and also a Ginger Orange Chai, a spicy tea designed to add sparkle and warmth.
The Festive Afternoon Tea experience is available from Friday 1st December to Sunday 31st December for £24 per person. For those looking to add a touch of glamour, include a glass of Prosecco for £32 or Champagne for £39.
For your chance to win this Festive Afternoon Tea simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is closed now. The winner is Karine McAree. Congratulations!
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 15th
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm December 16th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize must be availed of before Sunday 31st December 2017
– Must share on social media
– Festive Afternoon Tea is served daily between 2-4pm
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid