Win a Limited Edition Carter Beaut-TEA-Ful Afternoon Tea at Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa – CLOSED
Two of Ireland’s leading brands, Carter Beauty by Marissa Carter and the five-star Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa are teaming up for an exciting culinary collaboration, taking place for three weeks in March, launching on International Women’s Day, Friday 8th March 2019.
Whether it’s to celebrate International Women’s Day with friends, or as a special Mother’s Day treat, this collaboration promises to tantalise taste buds with a selection of expertly crafted cakes, which take inspiration from the Carter Beauty cosmetics range.
Powerscourt Hotel is known for pushing the boundaries of imagination with its afternoon tea offering, with this limited edition partnership sure to delight both food and beauty aficionados alike. Three bespoke cakes have been designed to replicate Carter Beauty’s Zodiac Collection, which will be available alongside a selection of delicious savoury sandwiches.
The mini dessert creations include Shade Your Way Cake, My Milky Way, and a Yuzu & Raspberry Mousse Tart. The ‘Shade Your Way Cake’ offers blueberry and lemon flavourings with blueberry Bavarian cream and an almond sponge, the Milky Way is made with honey nougat, chocolate sable and carmelia chocolate Chantilly, whilst the Yuzu & Raspberry Mousse Tart is a creamy creation of Yuzu mousse with a tart raspberry confit, topped with delicate white chocolate crispy pearls.
The tea will be served in the beautiful surroundings of the Powersourt Hotel Sugarloaf Lounge, and all guests who book in for the tea will also be gifted with a lipstick from the Word of Mouth Matte Lipstick collection, which offers 20 shades all named after inspirational women. To book, simply email email@example.com or call 01 274 8888.
For your chance at winning this fabulous afternoon tea simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
This competition is now closed… The winner is Laura Hughes
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight March 19th
– Overall winner will be announced on March 20th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.