A Crisp Win with Keogh’s Crisps – Competition Closed – Winner is Caitriona Ryan
Keogh’s Farm Introduces The Ultimate Conversation Starter … The Blue Cheese Crisp
While Cheese & Onion flavour has to claim the top spot as the favourite Irish crisp flavour, Keogh’s Farm has just introduced a new cheese flavour which is sure to be a conversation starter.
Launching at Bord Bia Bloom, Keogh’s has collaborated with another Irish farming family in County Tipperary to create the ultimate foodie flavour, Keogh’s Cashel Blue Cheese & Caramelised Onion flavoured crisps. It has to be a winner! To celebrate the launch of Keogh’s Cashel Blue Cheese & Caramelised Onion crisps, at Bord Bia Bloom, they are giving away a Keogh’s cooler picnic hamper packed full of foodies along with €150 One4all gift voucher, to create the ultimate Keogh’s picnic. Cashel Blue which is loved for its depth of character and tanginess teams perfectly with caramelised onion, along with a touch of garlic, rosemary and parsley to make the ultimate gourmet crisp.
Perfect for a summer picnic, or for kick starting a dinner party with a glass of red, Keogh’s Cashel Blue Cheese & Caramelised Onion are sure to be a conversation starter.
Keogh’s Cashel Blue & Caramelised Onion sharing bags land in store from May and are priced at €2.69. www.Keoghs.ie
The prize includes: Keogh’s picnic hamper cooler bag (packed full of goodies & Wine) + €150 One4all gift voucher
How to Enter this Competition ***Competition Closed***
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, enter via our socials or enter your details below and press submit. Terms below.
#bloominthepark #keoghscrisps #cropttocrisp #bordbia #itsnopicnicwithoutkeoghs
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight June 20th 2022 & 1 winner contacted directly
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Extra entry for sharing on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary. No monetary substitution is available in lieu of the prize.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part of the prize package.