Win a hamper of Irish Whiskey from the Dublin Liberties Distillery – Closed
The Dubliner has captured the spirit of the fair city, its warm welcome, and its fondness for company and good craic. They’ve worked with Ireland’s major distilleries over the years and they’re about to move to their own distillery in the heart of Dublin.
Join them in their excitement by discovering and sharing their range, thanks to this fabulous hamper they’ll be giving to a lucky reader of TheTaste.ie.
The hamper contains:
The Dubliner Whiskey Liqueur – A Delicious Blend of Irish whiskey, honeycomb and caramel flavours, which slips down easy for a soft liquid welcome – 30% ABV.
The Dubliner Blended Whiskey – A special city deserves a special whiskey, with a distinctive warmth and a smooth rounded finish that lingers long on the palate – 40% ABV.
The Dubliner 10 Year Old Single Malt – A drop of the luxury stuff, their premium single malt Irish whiskey is rich, complex, creamy and smooth. A superstar of a jar – 42% ABV.
For your chance to win a hamper of Irish Whiskey from the Dublin Liberties Distillery, simply share this competition on Facebook or Twitter and fill in the form below.
This competition is now closed. The winner is Shane Scully. Congratulations!
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 20th December 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 21st December 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Dubliner Liberties Distillery) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid