Win a Half Day Cookery Course in Catherine Fulvio’s Ballyknocken House – CLOSED
Ballyknocken House and Cookery School is scenically located on a 280 acre farm in County Wicklow. Just 29 miles from Dublin City, Ballyknocken is the perfect escape for a culinary break. Catherine Fulvio has Christmas wrapped up with a selection of printable presents and cookbooks, all easily available at the touch of your fingertips.
To celebrate the festive season the lovely Catherine has given us a place on one of her ever popular Southern Italian Cookery Classes which will take you on a culinary tour of the south of Italy. During this hands on class you will learn how to make fresh pasta as well as some delicious recipes including Caponata, Polpette de Melanzane, Char Grilled Squid and of course the delicious Amaretto Truffle Torte.
Having gotten the seal of approval from our very own Keith Mahon we are delighted to bring you this wonderful prize.
For your chance to win simply share this competition on social media and fill in the form below
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner was David Keane.
Terms and Conditions
– Share on Facebook and/or Twitter and submit form to enter
– Closing date for entries is midnight 7th January 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm on 8th January 2016
– Voucher for the class is valid until June 2016
– Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
– Not all classes are taken by Catherine, please check in advance of booking
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Ballyknocken House & Cookery School) ezines
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid