Win a Grey Goose Summer Soirée Luxury Hamper with the Finest French Ingredients – CLOSED
GREY GOOSE® has created a new signature cocktail, Le Grand Fizz, designed to add a touch of French savoir faire to summer soirées. An elegant blend of GREY GOOSE Vodka, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, soda water and fresh lime, Le Grand Fizz is the ultimate summer cocktail for that effortless Riviera feel.
GREY GOOSE® Vodka is created with an unrivalled level of craftsmanship in the celebrated Cognac region of Western France, using only the very finest French ingredients. Its signature smoothness and distinct character are the result of an extraordinary passion for spirit making and a commitment to the highest possible quality.
For an extraordinary Riviera style summer all you need are a few exceptional elements & a touch of savoir faire.
Create your own Summer Soiree at home with a luxury Panier de Luxe which includes all the finest ingredients you’ll need: 70cl Grey Goose Original Bottle, 1L Bottle of Perrier soda water, Pop bottle of St Germain, Lime, 2 Grey Goose Glasses and Grey Goose stirrers.
For your chance at winning this luxury hamper simply follow the steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Enter your details below
This competition is now closed. The winner is Ciara Loughnane. Congratultions!
Terms and Conditions
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight 26th July 2016
– Overall winner(s) will be announced at 10pm 27th July 2016
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters (Grey Goose) ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age.
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary.
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.