Win a packed fruit and veg hamper with organic groceries including coffee from Wicklow, Irish organic eggs, apple juice, cheese and oats, plastic free bag of risotto rice and a bottle of organic white wine. Free delivery included. (18+ only)
Jenny & Kenneth Keavey started Green Earth Organics in 2006. Their organic farm is situated 8 miles from Galway City. Originally the land was Kenneth’s grand-father’s and then his father’s and finally they took over the farm 14 years ago. They put the farm into conversion for organic status in 2004.
Currently they are farming on 40 acres of organically certified land. Another 10 acres is split between a wild life biodiversity area, native woodland forestry (7000 trees) and red clover/grassland. Green Earth Organics are certified organic by the IOA (Irish Organic Association) – please note that EVERYTHING they sell is organic.
We recently did an interview with Kenneth Keavey of Green Earth Organics that you can read HERE.
You can order online direct from them with and use the discount code ‘TASTY’ for 15% off your first order only (Valid in 2022). They deliver to every county in Ireland – click here for more details about the ordering deadline and delivery days.
Green Earth Organics have given us an amazing hamper to give away to one lucky Taste.ie reader. Just enter your details below to enter or share this page via the links above or through social media using the hashtag #GreenEarthOrganics. You must be following TheTaste.ie and Green Earth Organics for social entries.
Your prize includes: A packed fruit and veg hamper with organic groceries including coffee from Wicklow, Irish organic eggs, apple juice, cheese and oats, plastic free bag of risotto rice and a bottle of organic white wine. Free delivery included. (18+ only)
How to Enter this Competition
To be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize, follow either of the 2 steps below…
Step 1: Share this competition on Social Media using the share buttons at the top or bottom of this page using the hashtag #GreenEarthOrganics. Your must be following Green Earth Organics and TheTaste.ie.
Step 2: Fill in the competition form below:
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 30th 2022
– Overall winner will be announced on our socials in June
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for Marketing with TheTaste / JFG Digital and the competition supplier.
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Extra entry for sharing on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid.
- No cash or other alternatives will be offered. No other expenses are included as part
of the prize package.