Win a Festive Champagne Afternoon Tea at the Five-Star InterContinental Dublin – CLOSED
Get into the spirit of the season this Christmas period with warming Festive Afternoon Tea at the five-star InterContinental Dublin, available from 1st December 2018.
Escape the cold and enjoy savoury delights and delectable sweet treats from the new menu in front of an open fire in the elegant yet cosy atmosphere of the Reading Room.
Expertly prepared by InterContinental Dublin’s skilled pastry chefs, you will enjoy a selection of delicate finger sandwiches including Smoked Irish Salmon with Dill Cream Cheese; Lemon-Scented Paprika Chicken, and Ham, Cheese and Mustard, as well as delicious open sandwiches of Crab Salad and Roast Irish Beef with Creamed Horseradish.
Then, indulge in some tantalising treats including Chocolate Orange and Hazelnut Sponge; Panettone Bread and Butter Pudding; mouth-watering Christmas Cheesecake; Ginger Yogurt Pannacotta, Lemon Cinnamon Posset with Fig Jam, and Fluffy Scones served with Clotted Cream and Homemade Mango and Raspberry Preserves.
The delicious new Festive Afternoon Tea menu is priced from €40.00pp and is served with your choice of Shibui Loose-Leaf Tea or gourmet coffee, or why not add a glass of Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut NV Champagne from €15.00pp – after all, ‘tis the season!
The menu will be served daily from 12.00pm – 6.00pm from 1st – 31st December 2018 (excluding 24th, 25th and 26th December) and reservations are essential.
TheTaste and InterContinental Dublin are giving one lucky reader the chance to Win a Festive Champagne Afternoon Tea for two people.
For your chance to win this amazing prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
This competition is now closed…. The winner is Leslie Prendergast.
Terms and Conditions
– Closing date for entries is midnight December 12th 2018
– Overall winner will be announced at 10pm December 13th 2018
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– Prize is for a festive Champagne afternoon tea for two in the Intercontinental Dublin
– Winners must be 18+ and able to provide valid I.D
– Must share on social media
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid