Win a Fancy Pants Afternoon Tea for 2 People with a Glass of Prosecco Each at The Morrison Hotel – Closed
The Morrison Hotel is located in Dublin city Centre, in Dublin 1, in the heart of Dublin city, on the banks of the River Liffey, and only 40 steps across the Millennium Bridge from the lively quarter of Temple Bar.
This 4 star hotels Dublin is renowned for its style, ambiance and discerning atmosphere. The Morrison is an award winning boutique hotel in Dublin, and holds a prominent position in the Irish market as a hip and vibrant premier destination for both local and international visitors.
Fancy Pants Afternoon Tea at The Morrison gives guests the chance to get all dressed up, sit back, soak up the atmosphere and the luxurious setting overlooking the River Liffey.
TheTaste and The Morrison Hotel Dublin are giving readers the chance to Win a Fancy Pants Afternoon Tea for 2 People with a Glass of Prosecco Each.
For your chance to win this prize simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Share this competition on Twitter or Facebook:
Step 2: Complete our competition form
The Winner of this Competition was Sharon Letmon as announced on Social Media.
– Share on social media to be in with a chance to win
– Closing date for entries is midnight May 4th
– Overall winner will be announced May 5th
– Upon submitting their entry the entrant acknowledges that their details will be used for TheTaste ezine updates and the competition promoters ezines
– Entrant must be over 18 years of age
– This prize is non-transferable, no portion of this certificate is refundable or redeemable in cash
– Prize is subject to availability
– Entry to the competition is free. No purchase is necessary
– The promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize
– By entering this competition you are agreeing that any submissions made become the property of TheTaste.
– The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
– These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
– Employees or agents of the TheTaste, any associated group companies, prize sponsor and or agencies associated with this competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Any such entries will be invalid